Talking Heads Speech Pathology is an innovative clinic providing children with a means to successful, fulfilling communication interactions.
The clinical team is highly regarded for their expertise, and renowned for achieving results. The experienced team diagnose and manage;
• Speech Sound Development (Articulation & Phonology)
• Language Delays & Disorders (Receptive & Expressive Language)
• Learning and Literacy Difficulties (Spelling, Reading, Writing)
• Auditory Processing Difficulties
• Stuttering (Child & Adult)
• Voice Disorders
• Autism Spectrum Disorders (low to high functioning)
• Developmental Delays
• Social Communication Skills (Individual and Group Therapy formats provided)
• Feeding Difficulties
Evidence based practice and a wealth of latest resources ensure creative, wholistic and individualised client management programs.
Group Therapy is also provided for School Readiness in Terms 3 & 4. Services include within clinic sessions; home visits; preschool/ school visits.
Talking Heads Speech Pathology is an approved provider of services under the following initiatives;
• National Disability Incentive Scheme (NDIS)
• FaHCSIA Helping Children with Autism
• FaHCSIA Better Start (for vision and hearing impairment, Fragile X, Cerebral Palsy, Down Syndrome
All staff are registered providers with Medicare and Private Health Funds.
For more information contact us.