Sylvanvale Private Therapy Services provides speech and occupational therapy for children with additional needs, specialising in children with autism spectrum disorders, developmental delays, physical disabilities and learning difficulties.
Our aim is to provide holistic and meaningful therapy that will help your child function in a range of environments and contexts, such as at home, at school and at play. Therapists work closely with families, schools and other services involved in your child's care to ensure effective services are provided.
We currently operate at two sites, Kirrawee and Caringbah. We can provide 1:1 therapy in our clinic rooms, in your home, or child’s preschool or school, depending on what is suitable for you and your child.
Group therapy sessions and clinics run throughout the year including:
- PALS (Playing and Learning to Socialise Program)
- Hanen ‘It Takes Two To Talk’ and ‘More Than Words’
- School readiness programs
- Feeding and swallowing clinics
- Seating and positioning clinics
- Orthotics clinics
- Intense holiday workshops
Please contact us to see what groups are coming up.
Sylvanvale’s Private Therapy team provide learning and development opportunities including the following areas:
- Communicating with your hands
- Communicating with pictures
- Ipad and application training
- Sensory processing
- School readiness
- Fine and gross motor development
- Handwriting and visual perception
- Manual handling
Sylvanvale is a registered provider for:
- FaHCSIA Early Intervention Funding (Helping Children with Autism and Better Start).
- Medicare rebates including: Helping Children with Autism; Better Start; Chronic Disease Management and Better Access to Mental Health).
- Private Health Fund Rebates.
For more information visit www.sylvanvalefoundation.com.au