Shire Prep is a nurturing, Christian environment
The Shire Prep early-learning program plays a significant part in the adjustment, nurturing and training of our children in what is, for many, their first learning experience outside of the home.
At Shire Prep your child can learn to adjust and develop school readiness through play, language-based activities and other structured learning experiences.
Experience a nurturing transition
Because we are committed to provide a secure, supportive transition from home to school, you and your child experience the warm, friendly and nurturing atmosphere created by our staff and community.
Why Shire Prep?
There is strong research evidence that high-quality preschool education and qualified teachers improve a child’s language and cognitive development.
- Shire Prep is open between 8.45am and 2.45pm. It is a class for four and five year olds in the year before formal school entry. More information here.
- Prep is staffed by two fully qualified and experienced early childhood teachers. They are assisted by teachers’ aides. Meet them here.
- The Prep class has a well-equipped classroom, en suite facilities and a fenced outdoor play area. Read more.
- Book a tour, details about enrolment and fees here.
- General information for new families here.
- Children must be four by the end of March in the year they commence at Shire Prep. Your child can be placed on the waiting list from their second birthday.
To see detailed information on our Shire Prep please visit www.shireprep.com.au or contact the Registrar: email or 8525 5111.