Young Phoenix Academy is seeking a Cert 3 or Diploma trainee to join our team on a full time basis in our3-5 year old Preschool Room.
What Young Phoenix Academy can offer you:
- Secure Underground Car Park
- State of the art new facilities
- Each room has its own outdoor play space
- Strong, knowledge team to learn from and work with
- Flexible work/ life balance
- Professional Development Plan catering to your needs
- Ongoing training and support to complete your traineeship
- Supported by the Educational Leader/ Room Leader you will be working closely with
Established in January 2020 the Young Phoenix Academy is a purpose built, state of the art Early Learning environment and we are seeking an experienced room leader. Our centre is young, so this is an opportunity to be a part of building culture and influencing the quality of the program in a genuine way.
Our team is welcoming and well supported by management who encourage ongoing professional development and our team is supported by a full time Educational leader. This role will attract a remuneration and conditions package commensurate with qualifications and experience.
- Above 18 years of age
- A valid paid Working with Children Check
- Committed to excellence in early childhood education and care
- Some experience is preferred but not required
- Some knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework is preferred but not required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent computer literacy
- Basic customer service skills
- Good conflict resolution
- Ability to show initiative and passion towards achieving your goals.
If you believe you are the person we are looking for, please submit a covering letter and resume, to Kristine at email@example.com or call us on 02 9905 7064.
Little Shepherd Preschool in Caringbah South is looking for a Trainee to join our exceeding centre. Supportive team. Email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you work in early education and care?
Are you a parent working in the early education & care sector? Sutherland Shire Council is looking for new Educators to join its quality Family Day Care Scheme. If you're keen to apply your vast early childhood knowledge and start your own business working from home, this opportunity might be of interest.
Council's Family Day Care Educators must be actively working towards or have completed a Certificate III in Children's Services. Our Educators provide outstanding care and education to children in a small group and home environment.
Council's Family Day Care program has delivered an outstanding and personalised service to local families for more than 40 years. The program is overseen by our team of quality specialists which ensure the highest standards of compliance, safety and governance. With access to regular large group time sessions for Educators to attend with the children in their care and ongoing training opportunities, this is a great opportunity for a rewarding new career direction.
Interested? Contact Caren Dunn on (02) 9710 0466 for a confidential discussion.
Mummymetime is always on the look out for qualified passionate workers to join their team.
If you are over the age of 21. Have your working with children's check. First Aid or equivalent. Australian citizen.
Have experience with children in any capacity whether as a previous nanny/sitter,swim teacher, nurse, educator or childcare worker.
You are studying or looking for casual or permanent hours. Mummymetime would love to hear from you. For more information please contact us www.mummymetime.com.au Ph: 0415 402 133